Almost done... ;-)
The time is here! We are upgrading FS2004.com. Anything you post right now will not be migrated to the new forums. We expect to be done by about midnight EST. See you on the other side!

The site will remain live during this time, so please, no parties or riots.

Wondering what this is all about?

Brad and Jon
Flight Simulator 2004


» Your ad here
Pages: (13) « First ... 11 12 [13]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> FS2004.com - Looking Forward
TND4NOS
Posted: Mar 12 2007, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Orville Reincarnate
Official Contest Host
Edited Contest Host

*******

Group: Contest Host
Posts: 6,945
Member No.: 2,229
Joined: 28-October 03
Location: Australia Perth


QUOTE (SwitchFX @ Mar 9 2007, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (TND4NOS @ Mar 8 2007, 03:45 AM)
QUOTE (sarge @ Mar 1 2007, 03:25 AM)
Brad ..... just let me know how much for the premium membership and whether you want check, cash, money order, credit card, or PayPal.  And congrats on the move.  While the users can partake in the credit for this site becoming what it has, none of it would have happened without you guys putting in the time and effort to CREATE the site in the first place.
notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

Well said thumbsup.gif

This site is definatly one of the most busiest and best forums out....in 90% of all ways laugh.gif the other 10%, guess tongue.gif

I would say the other 10% would be the KB and Reviews.

No i was thinking Noobs mellow.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Top
Guests, join the FS2004.com community to remove this ad.

SwitchFX
Posted: Mar 12 2007, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Orville Reincarnate
formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

*******

Group: Members
Posts: 6,680
Member No.: 2,804
Joined: 31-December 03
Location:


QUOTE (TND4NOS @ Mar 12 2007, 03:45 PM)
QUOTE (SwitchFX @ Mar 9 2007, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (TND4NOS @ Mar 8 2007, 03:45 AM)
QUOTE (sarge @ Mar 1 2007, 03:25 AM)
Brad ..... just let me know how much for the premium membership and whether you want check, cash, money order, credit card, or PayPal.  And congrats on the move.  While the users can partake in the credit for this site becoming what it has, none of it would have happened without you guys putting in the time and effort to CREATE the site in the first place.
notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

Well said thumbsup.gif

This site is definatly one of the most busiest and best forums out....in 90% of all ways laugh.gif the other 10%, guess tongue.gif

I would say the other 10% would be the KB and Reviews.

No i was thinking Noobs mellow.gif

Oh
PMEmail Poster
Top
Fish
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Commercial Pilot
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 1,447
Member No.: 14,496
Joined: 27-October 06
Location: Sky Of FS


What's going on with the upgrades? There's a dark-pink advert or something at the top of the site.. wacko.gif

When is midnight EST in GMT time?
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Top
Fomazoto
Posted: Jan 21 2015, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Airsick Passenger
*

Group: New Members
Posts: 2
Member No.: 16,483
Joined: 18-January 15
Location:


PMEmail Poster
Top

Topic Options Pages: (13) « First ... 11 12 [13]  Reply to this topicStart new topic